Fall Season 1 - Fragrance Collection
Fall Season 1 - Fragrance Collection
This fragrance oil kit includes 4 bottles (4oz each) of:
- Myrrh & Tonka Fragrance Oil - Noble and intoxicating Fragrance, inspired by a famous fragrance. Notes: Lavender, Incense, Sandalwood; Myrrh, Cedar, Amber; Tonka Beans and Almonds.
- Rosemary Mint fragrance oil - Indulge in an enchanting experience with this herbal and invigorating fragrance – a captivating blend featuring the essence of Rosemary, Peppermint, Sage, and Lavender
- Mandarin Memories- Discover an aromatic citrus fragrance that effortlessly combines Mandarin, Cardamom, and Pink Pepper with Mandarin Leaves, Muguet, Cedar Leaf, and Hyacinth Absolute. The final touch is a captivating blend of Leather, Musk, and Vetiver.
- Seeds & Leaves- Fougére Spicy Fragrance. Refers to nature, seeds, and leaves. Notes: Sandalwood, white woods, lavender. moss, incense, and spicy notes.
These fragrances are vanilla free.
Flashpoint: This medium-flashpoint oil (210ºF)
*Please note: We can not substitute/change any fragrances in this set.
Recommended Fragrance Usage:
- Moisturizing, Bath Oil, Gels, Soaps, and other cosmetics; Candles - 1% to 5%
- Home Spray, Diffuser, Potpourri, and Cleaning products - up 20%
Paris Fragrances is not liable for misuse in handling our products nor are we responsible for the final result of your product. See our store policy page.
We want to ensure a smooth shipping experience for your order, and we usually ship via UPS or USPS. Please double-check that your address is accurate during checkout to avoid any delivery issues. Occasionally, a signature confirmation may be required upon delivery.
In case your order is returned to us as undeliverable, don't worry. We'll hold it in our showroom for 15 days, and we'll be happy to arrange a reshipment for you, though there will be a second shipping fee.
Once your package leaves our warehouse, we understand that we can't control its journey, and shipping delays can happen. We are not responsible for any such delays or errors caused by the shipping carrier.
Once USPS or UPS confirms the delivery of your order to your door or mailbox, we consider it delivered. However, if, in unfortunate circumstances, the box is stolen or lost after delivery, we kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot be held responsible.
Please note that certain extraordinary circumstances, like acts of God, which are beyond our control, such as natural disasters, may cause unforeseen interference with carrier routes, leading to shipping delays. Regrettably, we cannot be held responsible for such situations.
If, by any chance, you receive your order duplicated, please let us know, and we'll promptly send you a return label to send the extra products back to our warehouse.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you!
We take great care in inspecting all products before packing to ensure their quality. Upon receiving your order, please kindly check it for any damages. If you do come across any issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and we'll be glad to assist you.
Please note that any claims must be made within 30 days of the order being delivered. For eligible items that are unused and in saleable condition, we will provide a refund for the product price. However, shipping fees, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
To maintain the high standards of our product offerings, we regret to inform you that essential oils, fragrance oils, vegetable oils, and butters cannot be returned or eligible for refunds.
We truly value your satisfaction and are here to ensure you have a positive experience with our products. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support!