Please read this carefully prior to placing an order. Upon placing an order, you agree to the below policies.Our products are cruelty-free.
- We accept all online payments methods available in our online store.
- Paypal e-checks take a few days to clear, we will hold your order until your payment has cleared.
- We do not accept COD, money orders or checks for online orders.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- International customers are responsible for all Customs/Duty tax and brokerage fees for your order.
- In person orders in our showroom may be paid by cash, credit card or check.
- We’ll ship in-stock products on the second business days.
The shipping term during Black Friday, Christmas, New Year and other Federal holidays is 5 business days.
Canceling Your Order:
- We will accept cancellation of orders PRIOR to shipping.
- Once the product has left our hands we can not accept a cancellation.
- Please cancel an order within 24 hours of placing it, by emailing email@example.com
- All products are carefully inspected prior to packing. When you receive your order, please check it to ensure there is no damage.
- We cannot accept any claim after 30 days of order has been delivered.
- In the unlikely event that there is an error in your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving it.
- We will refund the product price ONLY for eligible items that are unused and in saleable condition.
- There is no refund on shipping fees, duties, or taxes.
- To protect the quality of our product offerings, essential oils, fragrance oils, vegetable oils and butters are not able to be returned and are not eligible for any refunds.
- We shipping your order by UPS or USPS.
- Please make sure that you have entered your address correctly.
- Confirmation of delivery by signature may be required.
- If your order is returned to us due to it being undeliverable, we will hold it in our showroom for 15 days. We will charge you a 2nd shipping fee for delivery.
- We have no control over shipment once a package departs our warehouse. We are not responsible for shipping delays. We are not responsible for errors made by the shipping carrier, such as delayed items.
- We consider that the order delivered, once the carrier (USPS or UPS) informs you that the order was delivered to your door or mailbox, we are not responsible if the box is stolen or lost.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to acts of God that are out of our control, such as natural disasters, or any other extraordinary circumstance that causes unforeseen interference with carrier routes.
- If for any reason, the customer receives the order in duplicate, we will send a return label to return the products to our warehouse.
- International Shipping:
- International shipping can take several weeks.
- When ordering outside of The United States of America, the Customer is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country and for all Customs/Duty tax and brokerage fees for your order.
- We do not sell these products as cosmetics. These products are supplies for the production of soaps and cosmetics, home spray and related products.
- We do not sell finished products, we are NOT responsible for your final product.
- All of our products are sold in good faith but WITHOUT guarantee.
- You agree to hold Paris Fragrances harmless in the event of loss or injury resulting from the use of our products.
- It is up to you to determine suitability of products for their specific use.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the products.
- Our products are filled by weight, not by volume. This means that different fragrance oils/essential oils, vegetable oils can be filled to different levels due to the thickness of the components used to create the fragrances because some components are heavier and fill less volume, while others are lighter and fill more volume. Confirm the weight of the product on the label.
- All fragrance oils mentioned are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. The trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- Our fragrances are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer a sense of the scent. It is not to mislead or confuse the customer in any way and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.
- While handling products use masks, gloves, goggles and all protective equipment.
- While our fragrances may smell appetizing, our products are not sold as food.
- Do not allow children or pets to be around products.
- We suggest that you purchase a small amount if this is your first time working with us.
- If you are trying new oils or fragrances, we suggest making a small amount to ensure it meets your expectations.
- Fragrances can change during application.