Please read this carefully prior to placing an order. Upon placing an order, you agree to the below policies.Our products are cruelty free.
- We accept all online payments methods available in our online store.
- Paypal e-checks take a few days to clear, we will hold your order until your payment has cleared.
- We do not accept COD, money orders or checks for online orders.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- International customers are responsible for all Customs/Duty tax and brokerage fees for your order.
- In person orders in our showroom may be paid by cash, credit card or check.
- Orders are shipped within 3 business days of receiving the order, not including weekends or holidays.
Canceling Your Order:
- We will accept cancelation of orders PRIOR to shipping.
- Once the product has left our hands we can not accept a cancelation.
- Please cancel an order within 24 hours of placing it, by emailing email@example.com
- All products are carefully inspected prior to packing. When you receive your order, please check it to ensure there is no damage.
- In the unlikely event that there is an error in your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving it.
- We will refund the product price ONLY for eligible items that are unused and in sale-able condition.
- There is no refund on shipping fees, duties, or taxes.
- To protect the quality of our product offerings, oils, fragrance oils and butters are not able to be returned and are not eligible for any refunds
- We ship USPS
- Please make sure that you have entered your address correctly.
- Confirmation of delivery by signature may be required.
- If your order is returned to us due to it being undeliverable, we will hold it in our showroom for 15 days. We will charge you a 2nd shipping fee for delivery.
- International shipping can take several weeks. The post office reserves the right to wait 90 days prior to delivery.
- We are raw materials supplier. We do not sell finished products, we are NOT responsible for your final product.
- Our products are intended to be used for cosmetic purposes ONLY.
- All of our products are sold in good faith but WITHOUT guarantee.
- You agree to hold Paris Fragrances harmless in the event of loss or injury resulting from the use of our products.
- It is up to you to determine suitability of products for their specific use.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the products.
- Our fragrance oils are filled by weight, not by volume. This means that differents fragrance oils can be filled to different levels due to the thickness of the components used to create the fragrances, because some components are heavier and fill less volume, while others are lighter and fill more volume. Confirm the weight of the product on the label.
- While handling products use masks, gloves, goggles and all protective equipment.
- While our fragrances may smell appetizing, our products are not sold as food.
- Do not allow children or pets to be around products.
- We suggest that you purchase a small amount if this is your first time working with us.
- If you are trying new oils or fragrances, we suggest making a small amount to ensure it meets with your expectations.
- Fragrances can change during application.