Unrefined shea Butter YELLOW - Natural and sustainable Product of Africa
Scientific name - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
Origin - Benin - Africa
Processing method - Cold-pressed
African Shea butter is a miraculous natural product. It is full of many amazing properties that help us in multiple ways including beautiful skin and hair plus good health. This butter with versatile qualities is edible also and is a major ingredient in many confectionery items. The African Shea butter is derived from the nuts of karate trees that are found in Africa.
- Use Shea Butter in Beauty Areas
- Use it as a wonderful moisturizer – Take some African Shea butter. Rub the butter on your body areas that have dry skin. You can also use it as a body lotion. Leave the butter on skin overnight or for an hour at least so that the skin absorbs the essential moisture from the Shea butter. Take a warm shower afterward to receive baby soft skin!
- Use it as a great hair care conditioner – Take some butter and rub it in the roots of your hair. Spread the butter throughout your hair with the help of a comb. Now, cover your head with a shower cap and let the butter sit there for 10-15 minutes. Shampoo your hair and flaunt your finely conditioned hair! Also, using this butter helps you get rid of dandruff!
- Use it to fight wrinkles & stretch marks- African Shea butter is full of vitamin A and E. Therefore, it works wonders for your skin and hair. If you want to say goodbye to your early signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines, apply some butter on the affected areas of wrinkles and stretch marks. You need to massage softly in circular motions for at least 7-8 minutes. Leave the butter for as long as you can, that is, for the whole night or for at least an hour! Later on, take a bath with lukewarm water. Regular massaging with this butter will give you amazing results after 2-3 months.
- Use it as a healer for cracked heels – Annoyed with cracked heels and lips? Try using African Shea butter! Rub the butter softly on your cracked heels and leave overnight. The next morning, wash your feet with lukewarm water. Do not forget to take out the dead skin from your feet with fine and suitable pedicure equipment. However, be gentle while taking off the dead skin cells. You can also apply some butter on your cracked lips to achieve soft and smooth lips the next morning!
- Shea Butter in Shaving
Take some butter and rub it in the shaving area of your face. Though, this butter will not produce lather but will help you attain a smooth shaving base. Also, you can use this butter as an after-shave lotion as it lessens the inflammation that occurs after shaving.
- Shea Butter to Fade Scars
If you have got scars on your body, you can use this butter to lighten the scars. Be sure that your scars are fully healed. You should also consult your doctor before actually starting with the butter application. All you have to do is to massage some butter on the area of scars and let it sit there for the whole night. You will have to repeat this procedure for 3-4 months. You will be glad to see the positive results after this time period as this butter supports and enhance natural collagen production in the skin!
- Shea Butter for Skin Allergies
Simply massage the butter gently into the affected areas of your skin. Leave the butter for 15-20 minutes to get relief from allergies like poison ivy and general skin rashes.
- Shea Butter as a Moisturizer for Babies
Remember that this butter remains in solid form at room temperature. When it comes in contact with your body, it starts melting down due to heat received from the body. To use it as an after-bath moisturizer for your baby, apply the butter in gentle circular motions all over your baby’s body. This natural product that is completely chemical-free will keep your baby happy and healthy with smooth and gentle skin.
All our oils, butters, and bioactive products are extracted from plants using free chemicals methods (without the use of chemical reagents or solvents). This method of Cold Extraction allows producing high-quality products, such as oils, greases, soaps, and herbal extracts; also, it preserves the bioactive compounds that are found in the raw materials. The product may be subject to variation in color, viscosity and other factors depending on the harvesting and local temperature.
Paris Fragrances is not liable for misuse in handling our products nor are we responsible for the final result of your product. See our store policy page .