Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Part of Plant Used: Seeds
Country of Origin: Brazil
Touch: Light, non-greasy.
Product Abstract – Passion fruit oil has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Balances skin moisture and help to reduce oily skin
- Reduces inflammation to help treat acne, rashes and other skin conditions;
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves itching
- It helps to balance the skin and prevent acne.
Benefits of passion fruit oil for hair
- Due to the high content of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and flavonoids, phosphorus, Vitamin K and potassium, passion fruit oil helps to prevent the formation of dandruff, in addition to promoting strength and hair growth, as well as the appearance of the hair.
Paris Fragrances is not liable for misuse in handling our products nor are we responsible for the final result of your product. See our store policy page.
Do you know?
The passion fruit is native to tropical America, having high temperatures and humidity as a positive factor is cultivated in all tropical countries. Currently, Brazil is the largest producer of passion fruit. In the state of Pará, the passion fruit cultivation is like a tradition, especially in the region of Bragança.